Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome + Mission

Welcome to Noelle's Craft Loft! I have spent many moons looking for a place where I felt comfortable chatting about my love of Scrapbooking and Crafting on the web. To date, I have been largely unsuccessful in my quest. Therefore, I decided to carve out my own little blog niche.

My mission, then, which I am hereby accepting, is to fill this blog with talk about crafts. Scrapbooking will be the specific topic of choice. But that is not to the exclusion of all others. My experience is that most crafters are not confined to just one method of creativity. While I currently focus primarily on Scrapbooking, I am a long-time cross-stitcher. I've also dabbled in decorative soap and candy making. (No worries, I used different molds for each.) I even have a long untapped knowledge of stained glass crafting. Now THERE is one you don't hear about every day.

So then, what is it I really intend to do on this blog? I've got a variety of ideas. I'd like to, of course, gush about my current projects. I'm craving opinions on my scrapbook layouts. However other topics I'm contemplating: product reviews, new project ideas, how-tos (if I come up with any), funnies, updates on my group craft days. If this page really gets hopping, it might be fun to have some craft challenges, play games, and have give-aways. But that would be farther down the road, I'm sure.

One last note: The Name. The name has a very simple explanation. I'm Noelle. In my home, my aspired-to crafting space, is to outfit the loft into a craft area. Hence the name, "Craft Loft". As yet, though, I don't have that space set up. It's in progress.

So with all that said, Welcome Welcome! I look forward to crafting with you!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Craft Loft :o) Your scrapbooking pages look amazing. I started a scrapbook from our wedding, but never finished it.

    ReplyDelete