Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flower Girl

My first foray into the world of Scrapbooking, was fueled by my desire to create a scrapbook album of all the pictures taken by family and friends at my sister's wedding. This page, "Flower Girl" was one of my favorites.

Supplies used: Solid pink paper came from a DCMV solids paper pack. The red rose patterned paper was from a wedding album scrapbook kit I had purchased to get started. The title sticker was from a sheet of wedding word stickers. There were a few silver twirly embellishment stickers I added as well. Note to self, keep better track of supplies for posts. ;)

Over all, I thought my placement of the photos, with one large focal shot and 2 smaller supporting shots, was pretty artsy. At least it was for me. I spend my days parked in front of a computer writing code. This paper and adhesive thing is very different for me. (I also didn't think until well after I gave the album to my sister, that I should have taken the pages out of the page protectors to photograph them properly. Learning...learning.)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I just tried to post a comment and blogger freaked out a bit. Maybe because popups are blocked on my browser...not sure. Anyways, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete