Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scaredy Cat


This page was created to celebrate my weird relationship with my then 9 year old cat, Chalimar. The journaling reads:

You were so mighty when
You came to live with me.
But slowly, over 9 years, your
World has shrunk to where
You'd rather not leave
the spare bedroom.
People say Torties in
general are odd, but
You're just my Chalimar,
and I love you.

The black background paper and the pink and white daisy paper were both standard open-stock cardstock from Hobby Lobby. (Not sure what brand they sell. I'll have to research that.) The red sparkly letter stickers, I believe, might be from Stickability. The journaling card came from Creative Memories. I do know that. I promise that pages I make going forward, I will note down the makers of the various supplies. To get started, these are images of pages I've created since I started scrapbooking in mid-2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment