Thursday, January 29, 2009

Princess Aurora


This is one of the layouts from my honeymoon album. The layout photo was taken during yesterday's cat-infested photo-shoot. Fun times. It wasn't straight. None of them are.

So, the color in the photo is bad. Really, the colors are really pretty powdered blue and pink. (Keep in mind, I hate pink.) I've taken a picture of this layout twice, and I'm not doing it again.

So...supplies. The blue paper is from DCWV. The pink patterned paper with crowns, is from Archiver's but I don't know the manufacturer. The princess embellishment came from JoAnn's, I think. The journalling reads:

Aurora: "Did your handsome prince slay a dragon for you?"
Noelle: "Why as a matter of fact, he did!"

[Explanation: Hubby is an avid computer gamer, as am I. Hence the dragon slaying.]

No comments:

Post a Comment