Friday, February 13, 2009

The Real Craft Loft

I've got the whole Craft Loft set up! I've even Scrapbooked in it! So without further adieu, a tour...of the Craft Loft....


The desk is all set up, with places for just about everything. There's papers in cubes, papers in paper files, stickers, rub-ons, embellishments. Even my various scrapbook bags have a spot under the desk. The green decorative screen is positioned to keep curious kitties from walking the railing. (No idea why they keep trying to do that.)

We also have my desktop. My mother-in-law gave me the really cool desk caddy from Making Memories to hold all my supplies. It even rotates! My Ott-Light came finaly from Jo-Ann's. Fed-Ex had to ship it all over Ohio and PA from MI before getting it to me. Why? Because they could.

But finally, no craft area in this house would be complete, without accepting the inevitable "helper". So I just went with it and created a cube Just. For. Them.


Kieran Tanner W., Quality Control Officer.

And that, my crafty blog friends, is where I scrap.

2 comments: